Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Denim


Over my lunch break, I stopped by Zara and picked up two pairs of jeans. One cropped and folded in a pretty pink salmon hue with some faux tears here and there. The other, a cigarette skinny in regular denim. I need to get the regular jeans tailored to fall at my ankle, then I have the option of rolling them above my ankle if I feel like it. 
I plan on wearing them with these pointy-toe heels as well. I've had these shoes sitting in my closet for years, but hardly ever wear them, so they look brand new.

Now heading to the kitchen to relax with some early grey tea and my new May Vogue..


PS. The jeans I bought today are very Isabel Marant-inspired. But I'll put my own twist on them ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...