Monday, December 27, 2010

The Blizzard

Woke up to 2 feet of snow in NYC! I'm so lucky to be in my apartment safe and sound - many people are stranded in cars and buses all over the state. This all probably sounds silly to my readers in Europe, who experience this kind of weather all the time, but here it's a big deal! After spending twenty minutes searching for a Starbucks that is open, I went home and made the doorman a pot of coffee, grapefruit juice and a big spread - he's been stuck here since yesterday. I'm reading The Economist and listening to the news. I'm also making my seasonal big-ticket item list, which will eventually need to be narrowed down of course. I'll reveal the accessories, clothing, and designers that make the cut as we approach spring. Anyone else experience the storm?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...