Friday, December 24, 2010

Great Escapes in Mind

A big hello from the slopes of Austria. I'm already returning to the US next week for the new year, but I wanted to wish those who celebrate, a Merry Christmas. I've been waking up to fantastic morning powder (the early bird catches the best runs) and fantastic Schokolade. Spent lots of my time just sitting in my family's chalet, warming my back against the Kacheloffen in the living room; and also lots of time warming my throat at the ski bar on the piste in between runs. You are guaranteed to strike up a hilarious conversation with a Russian, Italian, Croatian or two over hot drinks. I can't wait to share some of the newest additions to my closet c/o Christmas. Right now though, I'm on a train to Salzburg (finally, WiFi!). I'm leaving you with a few shots from my iphone. See you in New York. 

Viele Küsse, Mari













((Where are you spending your holiday?))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...