Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Care of My Love

What's that peaking through the branches? Take a closer look. Can you tell already?

There are collectors for just about anything. I collect Hermes scarves. They are stories to be told, my dears. 
Whenever I'm in a major city, I stop by the Hermes boutique and take a peek at what they have to offer, and I buy a limited edition print unique to that city (or perhaps, even that season and city). Many a Hermes scarf already have a story in the print, the longer you look at it, the more you find. But whenever I wear that scarf, I remember the moment I bought it, where I was, who I was with, and my experience in that city as a whole. It's a fun and romantic gift to me from me. 
However, this year, a new tradition was born: my boyfriend gave me a scarf for Christmas. The print and the colors are stunning; He knows what I like. But the best part of opening my gift was his story behind buying it, which I guess was a gift in and of itself. 


I'll show you what's inside the box later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...