Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Critics Agree With Me On Burberry!

For some reason this elates me. Not because I don't wish for a happy and healthy runway for everyone, but because it reaffirms -for me- my fashion sensibilities. If you're interested in what some fashion editors had to say, check out the following reviews:


Burberry: Riding for a Fall (New York Times)
London Fashion Week: Burberry Prorsum spring/summer 2011 (Telegraph)
For Once Burberry Fails to Impress (The Cut)
The runway that "lacked feeling", Photos: Imaxtree


*For daily coverage of the runways read Vanessa Friedman's FT blog Material World or her diary. You would think with all my love for Friedman that I was her PR handler but alas, I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...