Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Olivia + Johannes = Model Couple

Olivia Palermo will star in the new Mango campaign with her gorgeous, longtime boyfriend Johannes Huebl. 

Frankly, I don't care that Olivia is a controversial television personality on screen, because off-screen she's polite and so put-together (at least from my experience when I met her while attending a DVF party two-years-ago)... where I also bumped into Hamish Bowles (literally it was so crowded we collided)... the only people that get me star-struck are Vogue people, because Vogue people are like mythical creatures that you worship but never see, and then when you see them it's, well you get it...


Johannes and Olivia at Giorgio Armani Haute Couture Winter 2011, Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...