Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Pumps

What does one do when a hurricane is coming? Apparently, we are going to be hit by a severe storm. They always get these things wrong though, so we shall see. In the meantime, I just bought these Acne pumps on Net-A-Porter. I am a size 6, so I hope they don't look gigantic on me. Things I love about them:
Image via Net-A-Porter.com
1/ The sturdy heel - good for strolling (comfortable? time will tell)
2/ Suede - everything looks more luscious in suede. I'm a fan of leather too, but sometimes leather can de-class what could have been a beautiful shoe. 
3/ The simplicity - it's a modern take on a very simple shoe
4/ Versatile style - can be dressed down or up
5/ Black - need I say more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...