Monday, September 27, 2010

On 'Caro' Sieber: My Vogue's Ten Best Dressed Choice - 9/26

Again, my vote goes to Caroline Sieber. Second week in a row... Here's why:

Caro is incredibly elegant. She's one of my top style icons, always sporting her unique personal taste, which happens to be very similar to mine (especially, if I could afford to wear Chanel almost everyday!). She's from an Austrian background, like me. She was pursuing accounting when fashion came knocking on her door, literally she was just asked to start styling (why couldn't we all be so lucky). A perfect example of how you can still devote yourself to fashion no matter what road you choose to take professionally (I wish some of my colleagues would take this into consideration...shh).

Caroline at the Burberry Prorsum SS/11 show
Photo Credit: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images for Burberry

Sharing from Vogue.com


For more past Caro Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...