Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coordinating Color

No one likes matchy matchy, though I do prefer a hint of coordination in an outfit - organized chaos is even better. I love that my nails matched my bag just perfectly today. And onto more things Chanel, I was answering emails when their newsletter dropped into my inbox. There's a coral-pinkish lipstick (almost orange meets fuchsia) inspired by the shades of Saint-Tropez that I must get my hands on. Now, if only I can find a spring bag equal in color to this lipstick.




Perhaps one of the following will do:
Burak Uyan shoulder bag (spring collection)

Marc Jacobs clutch (spring collection)
Chloe shoulder bag  (spring collection)
Kotur evening bag



...I have plenty of time to ruminate.

Tschüss!
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...