Friday, November 12, 2010

What's In Mari's Shopping Basket - 11/12

Today's shopping bag is eclectic. Some blue tassel earrings by Oscar de la Renta, that add oomph to a neutral outfit or that extra dazzle to an over-the-top look. Two black sweaters: one for day (Bottega Veneta) and one for night (Malandrino) - love love love this sweater! I always stick my laptop in my bag as is, the titanium Mac seems to withstand a lot. But because of that, I always tend to purchase bags that must fit my laptop. In order to end this bad habit, I'm finally buying a laptop case, see Mulberry Bayswater patent-leather case below. While I was browsing through my favorite online shopping site, I gravitated toward this Alexander Wang Diego leather bucket bag in burgundy. This bag is totally not me, but there's something about it that seduced me. So I'm still deciding whether or not to get it. Knowing how fast these things (Wang) go... I give myself a 3-hour window before I lose it... 3 hours to decide - to bucket or not to bucket?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...