Saturday, November 6, 2010

Night Fever

These photos entice me into buying some more Halston Heritage. There is this ridiculous Halston long sleeve, gold pleated top with a sash around it that I saw in my hometown designer boutique the other day... and I need to have it. Another beautiful night in NYC is upon us and I'm getting dressed with these Studio 54esque images in mind. Some Harry Connick Jr action has been going down in our apartment: we've got Love Is Here To Stay on repeat, among other favorites. There are also a few Perfect Manhattan's collecting condensation on the coffee table...


Now that I've cleaned up after that, I'm also in the middle of cleaning up my blog a bit, and that's not just design exclusive; if you have any thoughts about what you would like to see more of, less of, or perhaps, what's missing, please send me a comment. And thanks to all of those who have been reading and who have stayed patiently with me these first few months. Cheers to you!


Tschüss!
Mari






All photos via Net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...