Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boutiques.com

I had some time to check out Google's newest venture: Boutiques. The "inspired by my style" technology hasn't impressed me at all yet (I loathe a lot of the suggestions they make for me and those who choose to follow my boutique), perhaps with more use and the more you put into the site, the more you get out of it. A lot of the items that you click to purchase aren't even available, which you find out once you follow the link to the retailer. And the suggestions that are available to you appear to be a bit of a mishmosh. These are just a few of many kinks I am sure they will work out. Check out some of my favorites from my boutique below:


































1 comment:

  1. I guess with it only being a Beta release they will be bugs still in the system. I was just checking out boutiques.com it seem a cool idea but I think i'd need more time to play with it to see if it would really help me and my readers

    www.arashmazinani.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...