Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back In Manhattan, As If Nothing Ever Happened

Sorry to any readers who have visited my blog in the last few days. I had to fly out of New York for a business trip last minute and I just got back last night! I didn't even have time to make a post in order to let you know, which I felt terrible about. But now that I'm back... Good news! I didn't end up chopping my hair off on Thursday. I exercised self-control and only got an inch trimmed.


This morning, a beautiful navy silk blouse arrived in the mail, and I cannot wait to put it on. I opened the garment bag and... Voilà! I remembered why it was worth 4 weeks of waiting. Pictures coming soon. 


In the meantime, enjoy darling Anna Dello Russo in this clip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...