Friday, October 15, 2010

Stop And Smell The Paper Stock

I had a terrible sinus infection the last few days, so I am working from home. I've been up since 6am, trying to catch up on all of my business ventures, portfolio, charity work, emails, etc... I almost forgot that I am sick! Take a break! I told myself. So I threw on my trench coat, left my apartment, grabbed a coffee and stopped by Universal News (where I get all of my mags and other reading material) and spent an hour browsing. I'm going to crack open some November issues, write a few blog posts, do some online shopping and totally enjoy the rest of this Friday.


PS. I admit that I kind of love how Chanel lacquer in Khaki Vert coordinates with my Starbucks cups...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...