Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Closet: YSL Accessories

Someone asked me to post a picture of my Yves Saint Laurent wallet and the camel shift dress I wore a few nights ago and mentioned on this blog. Unfortunately, the shift dress is at the dry cleaners at the moment! But the wallet was gently tucked away in its box asap (I like to keep things in their boxes if possible - when you handle with care they last longer, although my small bags are all lined up like a file folder- but that's a closet memo for another time). I bought the "mini twee grained-leather wallet" this past summer. I really liked the amount of space for credit cards, business cards, cash and change the wallet offers. And the beautiful 'Y' down the center won me over also. Considering the size and length, you can see why I sometimes use it as a clutch. For a wallet, it's very chic, don't you think?








Excuse the chipped nails, but I was busy cleaning my apartment!

1 comment:

  1. ahh lovely! thanks for posting. i would def use it as a clutch too.
    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...