Monday, October 4, 2010

Fruitful Stella: Making Fashion Out Of Lemons

I was invited to Stella McCartney's NY studio in the West Village two-years-ago to discuss an editorial project I was working on at the time, that actually had nothing to do with fashion... but even before that introduction, I've been a wearer of Stella. 

Wearing just one piece of Stella McCartney always make me feel like I have a complete outfit. You don't even need to own head-to-toe looks  in order to appreciate the quality of her garments, and admirers always stop and stare. 

In her Spring 2011 collection that just walked the runway, I'm enjoying the look of citrus colors against black separates.  There also seems to be some continuity between the lengths of the sleeves and those we've seen produced by both Calvin Klein and Michael Kors this season.

Miuccia Prada's not the only girl in town that knows how to play with her produce!

Gianni Pucci/GoRunway.com








All Photos: Monica Feudi/GoRunway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...