Monday, October 4, 2010

Petrossian Late Night

Felt like a treat on my way home tonight, so I made a quick stop at Petrossian Boutique & Cafe a few blocks off of Central Park South and right next to their accompanying restaurant. The last time I ate at Petrossian restaurant was last year, after I attended Carnegie Hall's Opening Night Gala. My boyfriend and I entered the restaurant at 11pm, but since they were anticipating music lovers who forget to make reservations!, we were seated. Needless to say, any time I'm in my old neighborhood, I still stop by the cafe where they sell a range of delicacies. I had a craving for hot chocolate, so I went home and promptly began frothing the milk. 








I also scarfed a mini apricot tart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...